TR3As...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3As...
From: a.wooten@genie.geis.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 93 00:43:00 BST
   TeriAnn, sounds as though you are giving your 3 the "full treatment", and
you may inspire me to do the same!!
   I bought my '60 TR3A in 1970 from a fellow who was running it in SCCA
Production, in basically stock form!  I have done a lot of work to the car
mechanically, and campaigned it in SCCA Solo II through the '70s, but it has
been basically parked (inside!) ever since 1980.  I have gone through the
drivetrain, suspension, and frame completely, but it is till wearing the
Chevrolet lime green that it had when I bought it 23 years ago!  Now I am
thinking that it may be time to get serious about getting the body back to
what it should be!
   There is no rust; the car has been a racer for 25 years, so has not been
outside or in any snow, etc., and the body is still as original except for
the green paint.  I'm thinking how neat it would be in white...
   Have fun!

        -Tony in WI
        Drive Carefully!