For sale (forwarded from rec.autos.antiques)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: For sale (forwarded from rec.autos.antiques)
From: montnaro@ausable.crd.ge.com (Skip Montanaro)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 93 12:31:36 EDT
Please reply to original poster.

   Newsgroups: rec.autos.antique
   From: kssimon@nickel.ucs.indiana.edu (kenneth steven simon)
   Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1993 22:53:57 GMT

   Hello everyone!

     I want to tell you about a car my family is selling.  It's a
   1956 Austin-Healey, one of the most beautiful sports cars ever made.
   It's a model 100-4, BN-2 and is white with a red interior.

     Asking price is $13,000...but make offers.

     The car is housed in Los Angeles, California.  If you'd like more
   information or want to have a look, call Alan at (818) 780-6453.

   Thank you!

   --
   Kenneth Simon               Dept of Sociology, Indiana University
   Internet: KSSIMON@UCS.INDIANA.EDU          Bitnet: KSSIMON@IUBACS