RE: caterham seven prices

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: caterham seven prices
From: Bob Tufts <rbt@itc.Kodak.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1993 09:10:39 -0400
>From Jim:

While at Road Atlanta, I did view the Caterham HPC on display and
picked up a copy of Sevens & Elans latest 7 price list.  If anyone
is interested in pricing drop me a line.  It looks like the standard
car with the 1600 sprint engine would be the bottom of the line at
around $21K...the HPC would run around $35K.  There are a lot of
options to raise these prices...

There are also a number of Caterham dealers scattered around the US although
Sevens & Elans would like you to believe they are still the sole importer.
This competition may or may not help if you're seriously shopping around.

-Bob T.