Re: Bondo application

To: RadsickT <radsickt@lablink.ple.af.mil>
Subject: Re: Bondo application
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1993 13:18:52 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 28 Oct 1993, RadsickT wrote:

> gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu writes:
>
> >Plastic pallets sold for bondo mixing are nice; at the rubbery stage the
>bondo
>
> One alternative to the plastic palette is to use a piece of masonite
> covered by by a ziplock or other freezer-type bag.  Let me explain.

Super idea.  Wish I'd thought of it before trashing about a zillion of the
plastic pallettes.  To save on masonite, one could always use an old
scratched up pallette (cut to size) with a bag over it.  Now, I wonder if
something wrapped around the applicator couldn't also save a lot of trouble.

> Practice safe bondo!  Always put a ziplock bag on your board!

Now come on.  There is no parallel between bondo and sex.  You and I are
just two men having a friendly exchange of information about filler.  It is
called "male bondoing."

> -Tim

Ray