Spit/Herald books for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit/Herald books for sale
From: mhabich@genesis.nred.ma.us (Michael Habich)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 1994 18:47:58 -0500 (EST)
The Herald and the Spitfire are gone, but the manuals linger on.
Time to clean house.

All books in near new condition.  All prices include postage in US.
_________

Triumph Spitfire Owners Handbook, Clymer (Mk I, II, III; 1971)  $10.

Triumph Herald & Vitesse, Graham Robson, Osprey, 1985.  History with
  many B&W pictures.  $15.

Triumph Vitesse & Herald, 1959-1971, Brooklands.  Collection of magazine
  articles.  $10.

Guide to Purchase & DIY Restoration of the Triumph Spitfire, GT6, Herald &
  Vitesse, Lindsay Porter & Peter Williams, Haynes, 1988.  Many detailed B&W
  pics of almost every resto procedure on authentically rotten cars.  $20.

Triumph Herald 1200, 1250, Vitesse, and Spitfire Workshop Manual, part number
  511243, Standard-Triumph.  Factory shop book (green paperbound 8 x 11.5).
  $45.

There's one of each book.  If two people want the same book, whoever orders
more books will win, because I'm lazy and won't have to package as many
shipments that way.  However, anyone who offers parts for my MGA goes to the
head of the line.

Mike Habich             mhabich@genesis.nred.ma.us
7 Cedar St
N Reading, MA  01864    (508) 664-0187