Re: Various

To: atf@scammell.ecos.tne.oz.au
Subject: Re: Various
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 94 07:53:16 CST
> BTW I know what the figures of -54 degF mean, but no way can I actually
> comprehend how cold that is. If it gets below zero, I hardly even put my
> nose outside the door!!!

First make a tape recording of an MG Midget with carb problems. Then,
go sit in your chest freezer with an electric fan blowing at you to simulate
wind chill down too, oh say, -75F (like it was here 2 weeks ago). Play the
tape recording of the Midget and close your eyes and imagine flat
expanses of land covered in snow.

There, you have succesfully recreated my trip to work this morning
is well sub-zero temps....
I couldn't resist having the top down...am I crazy??????

Marcus