Scarborough Faire

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Scarborough Faire
From: root@isaac.msfc.nasa.gov (Operator)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 94 09:21:33 GMT-0600
Hello British car buffs,
Thanks to everyone who sent me mail on Scarborough Faire, especially
to one individual whose name I cannot remember and to whom I cannot
respond personally because I accidentally deleted his message (it
appeared twice in my listing and I deleted the second occurrence;
somehow this caused both to disappear).  Well, you know who you are,
and I'd like to say that the point about sending mail to root is well
taken.  I am the sole user of this machine (it's my personal
property) but I also have a personal account listed below.  As to
Scarborough Faire, I guess it is well for all to avoid them.  I
certainly plan to do so in the future.

Michael Flora (flora@isaac.msfc.nasa.gov)