MGB Overdrive

To: racefab@red4est.felton.ca.us
Subject: MGB Overdrive
From: lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us
Date: Tue Feb 22 11:51:33 PST 1994
I'll be replacing the tranny in my MGBGT this weekend.  I am seriously
considering going to the O/D tranny.  I think  that the most ergonomic
position for the O/D switch would be on the steering wheel.  There are
some fabrication problems with theis, like how to keep the wire from
tangling up.  Has anybody got any suggestions.  My second choice would
be a
switch on the shift lever, like on some of the volvos.   Anybody know
of any relatively cheap and how hard would they be to mount to
the MGB?  (I'm talking jst sing the shift knob with the switch).
   Larry
    lrc@netcom.com