Re: MGB Overdrive

To: mwalker@houdini.eece.unm.edu (Mark Walker)
Subject: Re: MGB Overdrive
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pencom.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 94 15:54:46 -0600
Why not run the wire down the center of the steering column like the horn wire?
 Or do like
the nascar guys and use a coiled wire, like a phone to handset cord and just
let it twist
around the steering column in the turns?

--
  John Steczkowski                        stecz@pencom.com
    If it's wet...and it's not yours...don't touch it!

Begin forwarded message: