Moss Newsletter

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss Newsletter
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 1994 12:46:15 -0500
Well, I was not in the photo, though I got a real hoot out of all those
little drip trays too ! All weighted down with odds and ends. However,
ahem, I did write the little piece on heel and toe shifting, which the
editor saw and asked if he could reprint.

It was fun to see it in there, and they even paid for it, which makes me
a professional auto journalist I figure!

Chris "Thanks goodness an excuse to mention this came up" Ball