Re: Bugeye Grill and Manual

To: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Grill and Manual
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 1994 10:44:50 PST
In message <Pine.3.05.9402281106.C25506-d100000@northpole.med.uvm.edu> you writ
e:

>> I found some stainless sheetmetal screws at a local hardware store to
>> attach the defroster nozzels and the air vents.
>If you are into originality, as it seems you are, watch the fasteners.
>All machine screws with cross drive heads are pozi-drive, and not
>phillips.  At an AHCA concours judging, you would lose points for phillips
>head machine screws.

Also note that Phillips drivers can bugger the heads of Pozi-Driv screws
really easily.  I got a pair of Pozi-Driv screwdrivers from the local Snap-On
man by chasing him down and waving money at him :-)

They were worth every penny.  Haven't messed up a screw head since.

  --berry "I'll take late 60's female singers for 100" kercheval