Re: Bugeye Miata!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Miata!
From: kburtch@pts.mot.com (Kevin Burtch X8534 Ppppp)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 94 17:27:25 EST
> From: Miq Millman <mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com>
> Date: Fri, 25 Feb 94 17:01:30 PST
>
> Kevin Burtch X8534 Ppppp says:
> > This is in response to Wayne Angevine's "Pixy dust, etc..." post.
> > If you want a "unique" looking Miata, check out the Kit Car mags! There is
> > a Bugeye nose kit that is absoloutely adorable! (IMHO) One of the mags did
>
> As an owner of samples of both the originals that make up this fiasco, I have
> one word for this:  revolting.

I assume you mean you own a Miata and a Bugeye. Have you seen the kit I am
referring to? It is definately _not_ supposed to be a replica. It is a
customization that was inspired by the cutest car ever mass produced. I just
wanted to make sure everybody understood that. I personally think it gives
the Miata a bit of (needed) character. Don't get me wrong, I like the Miata,
and I have ridden in one, I just think the front end isn't curvey enough.

> --
> Miq Millman   mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com         503 642 6139   (Aloha site)

Kevin