Re: Air Compressor Questions

To: sfisher@megatest.com (Scott Fisher) (Scott Fisher)
Subject: Re: Air Compressor Questions
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 94 14:43:11 PST
> homes of others with air tools.  I have in mind a semi-permanent spot
> to put this compressor, though I think it has a handle and wheels for
> moving around the garage; still, I think I'd rather move the hose than
> the power cord.  But even that basic assumption is open to discussion
> if you've found the reverse works a lot more efficiently.

A while back the subject of compressors came up on another list I'm on
and one topic that was discussed was permanent installations.  One list
member commented that many cities (Sunnyvale included) have ordinances
against permanent installations and suggested urban and suburban
dwellers stick to mobile units.  I suspect the mere appearance of
mobility would do, so don't toss the wheels and handle out even if you
decide to bolt it down.

Roland