Re: Berry has a Bad Car Day...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Berry has a Bad Car Day...
From: doug@dsg128.nad.ford.com (Douglas Mitchell)
Date: Fri, 6 May 94 12:28:23 EDT
mburdick@unmc.edu wrote:

> That, or you might check for a clogged or crushed fuel line between the
> tank and Facet pump.

My Spit had this problem once, I would drive down the road, and as soon as
the fuel lines got warm, the car would stall.  It turned out that when I
changed the fuel filter, I put a half twist in them.  As I said, when the
fuel lines warmed up, they softened, and flattened out.

Doug Mitchell
doug@dsg128.nad.ford.com

I won't even begin to comment on Ford/Jaguar.

Ford and I have an agreement: I won't speak for Ford and they won't fire me.