Fuel line and Radio

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel line and Radio
From: Dick Nyquist <dickn@hpspdbc.vid.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 94 9:25:21 PDT
Fuel lines:
Blocked fuel lines are a common problem in cars that have,
at some point, sat for a longish period and accuculated rust
in the tank. Gasohol makes the problem worse. A couple of tricks
I have used to clear the line:

Disconect the line from the inlet side of the fuel filter and
use a CO2 bottle ( from a mig welder or beer keg) to blow it
back into the tank. This usually produces a good result lasting
for a few days or a few weeks untill the debree builds up again.
An old speedometer drive cable makes a good "snake" to run down
the line. If the problen is serious you will end up needing to
pull the tank and clean it.

TR4 radio:
If my memory serves me (sometimes) the speaker on a stock TR4
radio was up above the passengers footwell behind the glove box.
(maybe)

/Dick