Re: Fuel line and Radio

To: kerch@parc.xerox.com (Berry Kercheval)
Subject: Re: Fuel line and Radio
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 94 13:06:10 PDT
> I tried to order new fuel lines from TRF but they are NLS.  SIgh.  I'll have
> to find some steel line and make my own: Pegasus' catalog comes down next.

You can buy steel brake line with male fittings on each ends at most
auto parts stores.  Unfortunately the longest lines they stock is
60", probably too short to make it all the way.  You'll need to
buy two pieces and connect them together.  Not pretty but dirt cheap.

Of course you could order some stainless line form Air Craft Spruce.

Roland