Re: Fuel line and Radio

To: Dick Nyquist <dickn@hpspdbc.vid.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel line and Radio
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 12:10:57 PDT
In message <9405091625.AA03028@hpspdbc.vid.hp.com> you write:
>Fuel lines:
>Disconect the line from the inlet side of the fuel filter and
>use a CO2 bottle ( from a mig welder or beer keg) to blow it
>back into the tank. This usually produces a good result lasting
>for a few days or a few weeks untill the debree builds up again.

This is essentially what I did, but with a tyre pump.  It worked great!
Today I drove Catherine to school, dropped of stuff at the dry cleaners and
drove on to work in Sybil: about 6 miles.  MOre than she's driven in the last
year.

I tried to order new fuel lines from TRF but they are NLS.  SIgh.  I'll have
to find some steel line and make my own: Pegasus' catalog comes down next.

  --berry