Re: Fuel line and Radio

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com (Roland Dudley)
Subject: Re: Fuel line and Radio
From: Dick Nyquist <dickn@hpspdbc.vid.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 94 15:01:34 PDT

| > I tried to order new fuel lines from TRF but they are NLS.  SIgh.  I'll
|have
| > to find some steel line and make my own: Pegasus' catalog comes down next.

I'm afraid I got into the end of this dialog, but are you sure there is
a reason to change the lines. The source of the rust flakes is usually
the tank not the lines themselves. The lines can usually be cleaned out .
Changing the lines may be a bit like "shooting the messenger"
8^)

Dick

(when stuck on the side of a country road with a plugged fuel line, I have,
in despairation, sometimes connected a hose from the fuel line to the valve
stem of the spare tire and used the tire pressure to blow out the line.)