Re: Got me one, now what?

To: twakeman@apple.com
Subject: Re: Got me one, now what?
From: dhuddles@charm.gandalf.ca (David Huddleson)
Date: Thu, 12 May 1994 14:55:38 -0400
Roger says:

> > I just dragged it home last night, in the form of a 1970 Rover P6B (3500S).

TeriAnn follows:
> The Land Rover & Range Rover are not throw away cars.Just purchase a new frame
> & move everything over. People in high salt areas do this all the time. Sounds
> like a good Rnage Rover except for the replacable frame..

TeriAnn,

It's a Rover P6 (4-door sedan), not a Landie or Rangie that Roger has bought.
He may not have as easy a time to find a frame for that!!! This is not to
support the parts-vehicle status, but just to make sure you got the vehicle
correctly!

David
--
dhuddles@gandalf.ca   David J. Huddleson   Gandalf Data Ltd., Nepean, Ontario
                      (613) 723-6500 Days  (613) 822-1315 Otherwise