Re: Tis not so deep as a well...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tis not so deep as a well...
From: Ken Neff <kneff@tivoli.tivoli.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 94 17:57:37 CDT
Scott Fisher wrote:
> Oh, sorry.  Between hands still tired from pulling the head, and
> from the fact that Solaris 2.3 is unusually brain-damaged with
> regard to how it deals with dial-in windows, I probably bagged
> out of my login session earlier than I should have last night.

Scott, you could just have said "... the fact that Solaris 2.3 is unusually
brain-damaged," and left it at that.

Ob Brit:

It won't idle below 2500 RPM, there are no timing marks on the flywheel,
it puked a quart of coolant and promptly overheated, but my Midget does
finally run.  Anyone want to buy it?

I keep telling myself, "self, don't EVER buy another non-running car!"
I keep buying non-running cars.  It's a disease.

                                                                        Ken

--
1988 Hawk GT (racebike)      If it can't kill ya'          Ken Neff
1975 Ducati 750GT              it ain't a sport            Tivoli Systems, Inc.