Re: Tis not so deep as a well...

To: sfisher@megatest.com, sfisher@megatest.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tis not so deep as a well...
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 94 17:15:03 -0700
Scott, the advantage of having it done are

1. If something breaks soon thereafter you just take it back & say fix it please

2. Its done quickly, and you are on the road again

3.  You lose zero time on your other projects

When my tax refunds come back, I'm having Greg Solo put a new STOCK cam,
lifters, timing chain & rod bearings into the BGT.  He said it would take about
2 days, possibly 3 including getting it SMOGed.  I would probably take at least
3 weekends to do the same job (including ordering bearings after finding out the
size & waiting for them to come in).

It feels strange to have someone else doing it but it will get back on the road
MUCH faster and I'll be making headway on the TR3 in the meantime.

I'm sorry to hear that its your B :^(

TeriAnn

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561