The Wonderful Car

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: The Wonderful Car
From: doug@dsg128.nad.ford.com (Douglas Mitchell)
Date: Fri, 13 May 94 07:23:32 EDT
After reading the message from Jay the other day, I recalled that my
insurance agent had told me that he had a Saab Sonnett for sale.  I
needed to put insurance back on my Spit, so whilst I had him on the
line, I inquired as to whether or not he still had the Sonnett for sale.
He does, so some of the particulars are as follows:

        1973 Saab Sonnett III, 39K miles, 4 speed, V-4
        Good Condition, Orange color.
        Located in Howell, Michigan a small city
        northwest of Detroit.

If you are interested, please e-mail me for his telephone number, as he
is in the process of moving.

He tells me that the tires were brand new just after he bought it, and
he has only put about 300 miles on it.  He is asking $1900 for it.

Doug Mitchell