Desert Sightings

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Desert Sightings
From: jab@netrix.com
Date: Sun, 22 May 94 10:57:25 EDT
Well, I just got back from a week in the desert of Arizona.  Tuscon
hit 100 degrees for the first time this season a week ago Sunday, but
it was nothing like 100 in the Washington DC area.  I was all set to
go to the desert hoping to see lots of old cars due to the lack of rusting
in the dry environment.  The scorecard reads:

60's Mustangs -- lost count...every condition from rag to rich.
MG -- 3  (2 Bs, 1 Midget)
Yugo -- 2  (Aaarg!)
Triumph -- 1 (Spitfire seen way up in the mountains)

I must say that I'm very disappointed in the showing of British cars.
I wonder if they were all hiding in garages?  Is there someone on the
list from AZ?  Where are all the rust-free LBCs?

-Jim.
----
James A. Babcock, Software Engineer   Email:  jab@netrix.com
Netrix Corporation                    Phone:  (703) 793-1020
13595 Dulles Technology Drive  "I know what I know, and
Herndon VA  22071               that's all that I know"  -me