Re: Desert Sightings

To: jab@netrix.com
Subject: Re: Desert Sightings
From: jhoward@argus.lowell.edu (James D. Howard II)
Date: Mon, 23 May 94 08:35:39 MST

   I must say that I'm very disappointed in the showing of British cars.
   I wonder if they were all hiding in garages?  Is there someone on the
   list from AZ?  Where are all the rust-free LBCs?

They are being bought up and shipped to Europe.  I answered an ad in
the Phoenix paper for an MGB.  I went to look at it, and it was placed
by a guy with a shop in Holland.  A shipping container holds 12 cars,
and this was the thirteeth, so he wanted to sell it here.  He wanted
$6500 for a 72 MGB.  I told him he was nuts.

James