Zen and the AMM

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Zen and the AMM
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 16:43:02 +0000 ()
A few days ago there was a thread about this book and I thought to myself
"Gee, I should re-read that book again". I had just finished Lila - the
author's long awaited next work - and it was good but not the same "slap
in the face with reality".
Anyway, I soon discovered that my copy had been loaned and not returned
so I trucked off to the local use book shop and got another. (they're
everywhere)

Into the first four pages I quickly realized that the "guy I was" that read
it in 1982 is almost totally gone. Reading it as a father and an, um, older
person, I am reading a different book.

So ... it's worth a second/third go over netfolk. AND, if you  have not
read it then you really should.

Car content? Well, I think that if I think of why car project as a
journey and a process (and forget about the distination a little)
that it will carry me along and result in a much better end product, as
well as a much better time, in the interim.

CB