Overheating TR6

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Overheating TR6
From: ewcorco@erenj.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 94 13:16:32 -0400
        Thanks again to all those who offered advice concerning my
overheating TR6; it undoubtedly seemed from your advice that the culprit
was a defective thermostat.  UNFORTUNATELY, when I went to replace it this
past weekend I learned that the PO had decided that the car didn't need one
in the first place so I'm back to square one (except with a new summer
thermostat in place).  To review, the water pump is turning, and not making
any ugly noises; the fan (mechanical) is also turning; the radiator has a
core which is less than a year old; none of the hoses are constricted; no
new restrictions to air flow over the radiator; the car had never had this
problem up until two weeks ago.  I must be missing something.....???