Re: Overheating TR6

To: Scott Fisher <sfisher@megatest.com>
Subject: Re: Overheating TR6
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 16:35:16 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 6 Jun 1994, Scott Fisher wrote:

> To begin, we discussed (in LABORIOUS detail, with 27 8 x 10 color glossies
> with circles and arrows and lines on the back :-) the physics of coolant
> flow last year, with the usual chorus of disagreeing Ph.D.s arguing over
> minutiae.  God, I love this list... :-)

Minutiae?  Minutiae to some, perhaps, but to us Ph.D.'s...

Oh, by the way, I think the reference to "Alice's Restaurant" should
properly be "with paragraphs on the backs..."

Minutiae indeed.  <Snort>

Ray Gibbons, Ph. by gosh D.

Dept. of Molecular Physiology & Biophysics
gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910