reply to b-c-request?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: reply to b-c-request?
From: Greg Meythaler <Greg_Meythaler@ccm.co.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 94 15:06:05 PST
<stuff deleted>
     Jody Levine jlevine@rd.hydro.on.ca - Toronto - '80 TR7

    writes about headers with lots of wonderful information.

    I wish I had all of that in my mail program, but I only get
    that it came from b-c-request so I often don't know who
    to respond to privately. (Lame mailer?! maybe, but it is all
    they give us) Ever since the change, if I feel the need to
    respond to a message and it is not signed, I can only post to
    the whole list, which only exacerbates the list volume
    problem.

    I can often decipher who wrote a piece, but that isn't always
    enough either. Scott's musings are easy to pick out and I
    can remember that Scott has megatest in his address but I
    can't remember his whole address. My SOL survey file is
    a year old now, so it doesn't contain his current address.
    (Is it about time for a new survey?)

    I would prefer that people sign their messages, I like to
    give people credit for their thoughts.

greg_meythaler@ccm.hf.intel.com