TR3 & '70 MGB parts wanted

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 & '70 MGB parts wanted
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 94 16:33:14 -0700
I'm looking for the following parts.  does anyone have some in good condition
that they can part with?

MGB:

2 supports for the rear bumper of a 1970 MGB (Bent metal part that mounts to the
body & the bumpers bolt too).  This is the one with the split rear bumper

TR3A:

The slider part that fits inside the windscreen uprights.  The mounting bolts go
through the uprights and these parts.  I need both the right and left sides.
They are some of the parts that Elvis made off with in the UFO.  They would need
to be the post TS60000 type that uses bolts and not the earlier duz fastener
type.

Part of the scuttle vent lifting hardware.  I need the part that attaches to the
body at the front of the scuttle vent opening with two screws.  Its a triangular
shaped hinge with a mount at each side. The scuttle vent lifting rod attaches to
it as does the scuttle vent pull.  Elvis got this one too.

Leads to find these parts would be appriciated.

Thanks!

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561