life begins at 40

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: life begins at 40
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 94 09:56:04 EDT
Fellow fiends:

One week from today it will be my 40th birthday (yes, I was born exactly 18
years *before* they broke into the Watergate).  So, to relieve you all of
the burden of wondering what to get me as a present, Ihumbly submit the
following list of suggestions for your consideration.  I do this knowing
that in the upcoming week you will organize, purchase and deliver the gift
such that I will awaken on 6/17 and, starry eyed, discover your generous and
delightful gift sitting in the driveway, with a key in the ignition and a
big blue ribbon down the front!  Hurry now, time's a'wastin!

My hints are (in no particular order of personal preference):

***  Series 1 4.2L E-type roadster (I'll take a '67), or....
***  TVR 3000S convertible, or....
***  Morgan 4/4 or +4   (I'm not picky), or....
***  XK120 roadster, or (at the very least)....

a really slick bugeye!

A rather conventional wish list, I admit, but none-the-less, my picks.
Thanks so much (isn't this a great bunch of folks!).

Cheers, and have a good weekend!

Will "Its my mid-life crisis and I'll cry if I want to" Zehring