Mini Tyres

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: Mini Tyres
From: Marcel Chichak <chichm@tibalt.supernet.ab.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 94 20:56:36 MDT
@LURK_MODE=OFF

Mini SOL mates:

To carry on from the last message, the Cooper is getting prepared for
historic rallying in the spring. I've got everything I'll need except
wheels and tyres. I'm ordering a set of real Minilites in the Cooper
offset, but tyres are a problem. I don't want to use gooey Yoko's on a
'69, but that's about all that's available here. I want 145x10 grip's
maybe Dunlop or Colway (too bad I can't get Hakka's!)

A question to the UK mates: What tyres do the historic rally guys use?

@LURK_MODE=ON

*Marcel Chichak  Certified Mini Nut | Go in deeper, come out  *
*voice (403)466-6004                |harder and come from     *
*Fax (403)469-8650                  |behind!, That's what it's*
*chichm@tibalt.supernet.ab.ca       |like to race a Mini!     *