Is there life after 40?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Is there life after 40?
From: flarsen@uclink.berkeley.edu (Flemming Larsen)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 1994 22:47:29 -0700
On Fri, 10 Jun 94 09:56:04 EDT, Will Zehring wrote:

> One week from today it will be my 40th birthday.

> [list of desirable LBCs deleted]

Been there, done that.

In fact, on Monday, 06/13, I'll be (mumble, mumble)-four. Let me assure
you, that life is all downhill after fourty.

The only thing you'll need in your driveway is a motorized wheelchair.

I wonder if you could put a V6 into one of those. Does Lotus make one?
How about an electric wheelchair, components by Lucas? How about ...

"Vrrooommm, vrrooomm ... "

:-)

Seriously, happy 40th on the 17th. I hope you find the Bugeye you're
looking for - before you loose all your teeth and the rest of your hair!

Now, if someone would buy me a driveway for my LBCs for _my_ birthday!

 -- Flemming Larsen                     flarsen@uclink.berkeley.edu