Re: car sighting...

To: markl@us.oracle.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car sighting...
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 94 14:53:34 -0700
In message <9406151909.AA27043@one-eye.us.oracle.com>  writes:
> [Possibly no B-C content, depending on the answer :-]
>
> I saw a very interesting car in Atherton yesterday, and I thought I'd see if
> anyone knew what it was.  Biggest clue is probably the licence plate
> "R AUBURN", although if "Auburn" is the car make, it isn't one I'm familiar
> with.

Mark,
What you saw was an American car, high end pre WWII... Or an American kit car.
The bobtail Auburn does have a kit replica available.  Like Cobras, and Poeche
Speedsters, most Auburns you see are kit cars.

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561