'73 Midget for sale

To: Brit Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: '73 Midget for sale
From: Travis Ortlieb <tortlieb@lonestar.utsa.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 1994 03:24:02 -0500 (CDT)
The Midget is once again up for sale.  I posted earlier, and recieved a
response, but the person is in Australia and shipping was a bit
prohibitive in cost and time.

Once more:
'73 MG Midget for sale, needs seats, 1 wheel, engine/carb work (dunno--it
don't start, I have no money.)  Good body, no dents, needs paint.  Chrome
bumpers in decent shape.  Needs fuel tank.  Guages present, may even work.
Odometer shows 13k.  I have title.  Chrome luggage rack (ooo! :-)

Thing is, this needs to leave its current residence pdq, as in a week ago.
It has a new battery (Interstate) and fuel pump.  All glass is intact.  3-
wipers even work.  Cranks, doesn't start.

$400 obo, but it needs to go away quickly.  I don't want to have to think
about it any more.

Travis

 tortlieb@lonestar.utsa.edu   :|:   It is always the best policy to tell
 DoD#8545    Travis Ortlieb   :|:   the truth, unless, of course, you are
 Univ. of Texas San Antonio   :|:   an exceptionally good liar.
  '80 Yamaha 850 XS           :|:                    --Jerome K. Jerome