R & T Goodie

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: R & T Goodie
From: fox@imagitex.com (Barry Fox)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 94 08:48:57 EDT
Whilst rummaging through some back issues of R & T, I came across
the ultimate depiction of why SOL ownership is so much fun.  Find
the July 1992 issue, page 173.  There is one of those great "Nigel
Shiftright" cartoons by Frank and Troise.  Sums up the whole
experience in one page, especially the bit about the generator.
Find it, you'll like it.

P.S.  For Father's Day SO gave me a new bench vise,  A HUGE new
bench vise.  I told her when she asked what I wanted that there
is no such thing as vise that is too big.  Great addition to the
work bench.  I recommend big vise (vice ?) to all.

Barry Fox      fox@imagitex.com       65 TR4A