Old Threads

To: feold@umd5.umd.edu
Subject: Old Threads
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 1994 05:37:02 PDT
Chip,
<As originally designed (in the 1850's if I remember correctly)....>
Damn, you really ARE old!  I'm sorry -  you must get far too many
jokes about being "old".  At 55, I'm probably a lot older.

Your name is familiar, however.  Didn't you write technical articles
for The Sacred Octagon a few years ago?
Thanks for sharing your knowledge of British threads with us.  Feel
free to join us here at the British Cars Digest more often!

George Haynes
1965 TR4A, BRG, IRS, Surrey Top, Overdrive
1956 MGA, Dove Grey, live axle, soft top, Overdrive