Re: Sunbeam GT

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunbeam GT
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 23 Jun 1994 12:46:01 -0500 (EST)
Hello,

If anyone has any production numbers on this car, I for one would be interested.
I saw one for sale at Carlisle, PA back in May. It was grey, and it was a
hatchback body style as opposed to an Alpine with a hardtop bolted on. I don't
precisely recall what the badges said, but I do specifically recall the
LeMans badge on both front fenders just forward of the doors.

I thought the car was pretty attractive, and the seller had a pretty good
appearing car. I forgot to get any information about the vehicle, but I do
recall being interested about the car, in the purely intellectual sense of
course.

At any rate, my initial thought upon seeing this car was that it was probably
pretty rare. Well, rare in the US for sure.

bye,
rml

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |