Re: Spilt brake fluid catastrophe!!!!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spilt brake fluid catastrophe!!!!
From: Bob Tufts <rbt@itc.Kodak.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 10:26:00 -0400
>From: Mr.J.C.Bullas@H.trl.co.uk

Is anyone aware of the animals.fetish.hamster.duct-tape newsgroup, transgress
many boundaries and get CNN, SPCA and 3M chasing you? (no personal experience
of this-JCB)

You mean there's a new one!!???  :-)

I remember it showing up once several years ago when I was being queried by rn
about subscribing to new news groups. I remember it as :
alt.sex.bestiality.hampsters.duct-tape.

I nearly sprayed my monitor with my morning coffee as it hit me :-)
Someone gets an A+ for humor value on that one. Someone will have to come up
with an equivalent group with some LBC content in there someplace.

-Bob T.  (we now return you to the british-cars newsletter :-)