Re: An unpleasant subject

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british cars)
Subject: Re: An unpleasant subject
From: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 94 15:16:44 MDT
The Unpleasant news about rolling over one of our LBC's is that even a
roll bar won't save you.  At least in the case of the Triumphs the
window frame is so weak that it just fold in on itself.  A roll bar is
certainly better than none at all, but if you think about the amount of
space left for your head after the windshield has colapsed you will be
lucky to walk away.

I haven't seen any consummer reports or testing.  But I have seen the
roll over results.  The results are particullarly bad on the Spitfires
I've seen.
--

Kevin Spooner
The Sports Works of Greeley