Re: An unpleasant subject

To: britcars@hpfckjs.fc.hp.com
Subject: Re: An unpleasant subject
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 94 14:45:31 PDT
> The Unpleasant news about rolling over one of our LBC's is that even a
> roll bar won't save you.  At least in the case of the Triumphs the

I number of years ago while I was watching a race at Riverside one of
them red Italian thingies died in front of the stands where I was
seated.  A few moments later a tow truck whizzed over to get the stranded
car off the track.  The truck driver hooked his line around the the roll
bar, jumped in his truck and started off.  The roll bar snapped off
before the red thingie moved an inch.  Factory prepared car too.

Roland