Re: Northwest Import Parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Northwest Import Parts
From: "Eric L. Christensen" <echrist1@firefly.prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 1994 08:34:08 -0500 (CDT)
folks for the most part. Their stock is definitely cheaper (Front end
kit: $110; Brake Rotor: $26; Clutch master cyl: $60; Rebuilt Shocks: $65;
New Top:$160) than others I've tried. Their only problem was that it
took quite a while to get my order out. However, the guy I spoke to was
as nice as can be, and the parts are very good quality. On the whole,
they'd get both my reccomendation and my business.

       *** Eric Christensen ***
     echrist1@firefly.prairienet.org                _O_
     echrist@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu