Re: Good source for Body and Fender tools

To: fungus@CSOS.ORST.EDU (Curt Onstott)
Subject: Re: Good source for Body and Fender tools
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 94 14:30:45 PDT
> I'm looking for a good source for moderately priced body and fender
> tools.  I'm interrested in getting hold of some good hammers, dollys and
> bodyfiles.  I'd also like to find a source for lead loading supplies.

Eastwood is a good source, though I wouldn't call their prices moderate.
Most any auto parts store sell a few auto body tools as do many auto
paint stores; or at least they will order them for you.  Their prices
are usually "moderatre" either.

If you want cheap, J.C. Whitney has low end stuff.

Roland