Good Source for Body and Fender Tools

To: Scions of Lucas <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good Source for Body and Fender Tools
From: <RGS03%ALBNYDH2.bitnet@UACSC2.ALBANY.EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 94 09:22:00 EDT
On July 5, Curt Onstott requested info on a good source for body and
fender tools, moderately priced.

Roland Dudley recommended Eastwood but cautioned that their prices may
not be considered moderate.

Here's my tuppence worth. Cheap or even moderately priced tools are
false economy. Buy the best tools you can find regardless of price.
Consider all tools as an investment for a lifetime. Virtually all
my tools are Snap On or Craftsman (Great guarantees too) although I
did buy some tools from Eastwood a few years ago. I have been pleased
with the quality of the Eastwood tools I bought. Judging from the tone
of Curt's request, I would say he would be happy with Eastwood.

No, I don't work for Eastwood, Snap On or Sears. I'd probably make more
money and have more fun working for them than for NYS.

Rik Schlierer