Garage floors

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (britcars)
Subject: Garage floors
From: Paul Amaranth <amaranth@Vela.ACS.Oakland.Edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 1994 08:22:39 -0400 (EDT)
I painted the concrete floor of the garage in our previous house with
a grey 'concrete floor paint' available from my lumber yard.  Kept
the dust down, oil didn't soak in and, in general, it worked pretty well.
The only real problem was when I dumped over a can of blue lacquer which
made a nice contrasting artsy pattern :-)

My current garage has a bare concrete floor that I want to paint.  I just
have to figure out what to do with all of the stuff that's in there in
the meantime! (2 cars, a mill, a lathe, a couple of engines, misc parts,
tools and even a couple of garden implements :-)

--
Paul Amaranth  Manager User Services - office: (810) 370 4541 (also voicemail)
(internet)     amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu  |Best error message that wasn't