Sparkplug snapped off!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Sparkplug snapped off!
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 94 08:29:07 CDT
GRRRRRR!

I was removing the sparkplugs last night so I could turn the engine over,
and number 2 spark plug snapped off...AAAAGAGGGGGGHH!

It snapped completely flush with the cyl. head. i.e., nothing to grab hold of.
I'm going to try an easi-out type thingy tonight, but has anybody got
any suggestions?

ObDailyDriver
GACK....I bought my roomates '75 Ford Maverick (131000 miles, 351 Windsor)
painted a beautiful yellow with brown speed stripe. It will be my trusty
steed until the new Midgets back on the road. It's actually fun to jam
my foot down and 'lay some rubber'. I will be holding a painting party this
weekend (for the Mav')....bring your fave color spray can.

Marcus

72 Midget
75 Bitchin' Maverick