Forwarded: Kit car...is anyone interested

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Kit car...is anyone interested
From: montnaro@ausable.crd.ge.com (Skip Montanaro)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 94 10:54:46 EDT
>From rec.autos.marketplace.  This looked odd enough that I figured it might
possibly be some sort of kit car built on an MG.  I've never heard of an
Arkley before, but it sort of sounded oddly British to me.

   From: salamon@AlleleB (Hugh Salamon)
   Newsgroups: rec.autos.marketplace
   Date: 5 Jul 1994 19:51:54 GMT

   In my driveway is what I was told was an Arkley (sp?) kit car modelled
   on an MG.  The pink slip says that it is a '63 MG.  The hood and rear
   are fiberglass I think.  It is not complete or drivable, but rolls.
   Needs attention or to be parted out.  Anyone interested, or have any
knowledge
   of such a vehicle?

   There is something of a motor under the hood.

   This is in Berkeley, California.

   - Hugh
   salamon@allele5.berkeley.edu

--
Skip Montanaro (montanaro@ausable.crd.ge.com)
Now working for Automatrix - "World-Wide Communications Solutions"