British Motorfest '94

To: Scions of Lucas <British-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: British Motorfest '94
From: <RGS03%ALBNYDH2.bitnet@UACSC2.ALBANY.EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 94 10:33:15 EDT
Warning. Unabashed promotion follows.

This is an invitation to all SOLers and, indeed anyone who owns
an lbc or lbb (bike).

July 24, 1994 at Central Park in Schenectady, NY Adirondack Triumph
Association will be hosting the fifth annual British Motorfest, a
one day, participant's choice British Car and Motorcycle show.
This is one of the fastest growing shows in the northeast. Last year
well over 100 cars were entered. (126, I think) This year could top the
150 mark. Dash Plaques to the first 100 entries and raffles, 50/50
drawing and door prizes. There is a coloring contest to entertain the kids
and a playground nearby. Food and automotive FLEA MARKET are also
provided. Registration is $10 per car and only registered entrants
can vote. Spectators admission is free. Trophies will be awarded for
the top three cars in each of twenty (or possibly more) classes including
a class for Daily Drivers.

The host club generally provides other diversions, in previous years
these have included a spark plug changing competition, a clown for the
kids and music.

Registration opens at 9am and all cars must be driven onto the show
field by noon. Trophies are awarded begining about 3:30, depending on the
volume of entries and votes to be counted.

For more information call: Pete Fullam (518)371-9138

Directions: NYS Thruway to exit 25 Schenectady I890.
I890 west to Exit 7, Route 7 (toward Troy)
Route 7 past Rt 5,
Left on Golf Rd into Central Park
Follow the Motorfest Signs to the Athletic Fields

Let us know if you're a SOLer when you register.

Rik Schlierer