Ever hear of the "CPI Guide?"

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Ever hear of the "CPI Guide?"
From: Cory Carpenter <coryc@sequent.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 94 11:08:48 -0700
Greetings all,

My home-loan application is dragging on (and on, and on...), and now the
loan underwriter at the bank wants to verify the value of the Europa (which
I'm selling to help finance the loan).  They don't seem to be content to
go with the appraisal I have, and can't find the car in whatever Bluebook
they're looking at.  However, the appraisal references something called
the "CPI Guide."  Anyone know what that is?  The bank may be willing to
go with the valuation in such a guide, depending on what the document
is.

TIA
-coryc