Elkhart Lake vintage races get-together

To: teb2@cec.wustl.edu, thcollin@mtu.edu, jfuerstenberg@zz-link.dcmde.dla.mil,
Subject: Elkhart Lake vintage races get-together
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 94 13:11:59 EDT
Okay, thanks to those who posted to me with their plans to be at Elkhart
Lake, Wisconsin this weekend for the vintage races.  I hope that this
posting gets to all interested parties in time.  I appologize for bombing
the brit-car and jag-lover list with the notice; on the other hand maybe one
of you will decide to come too and... what the heck, the more the merrier
(Scott #1: what was that quote from "Henry V?").

May I suggest that we meet in the turn 5 or turn 6 area.  I would suggest
further that because some might only be up for Sunday that we make an effort
to get together *both* Saturday and Sunday, say in the 2:00 to 2:30 time
(approximate, of course).  Perhaps the best thing to do is just look for me:
I will be wearing a white baseball cap with "Castrol/Jaguar" written on the
front.  I will also be carrying a gray backpack and likely have a camera
slung around my neck.  If most of you manage to find me then, as
Whats-his-name once said on "Buckaroo Bonzai," then you will be there...
(sorry).  I hope this isn't too vague and improbable as I'd like to meet you
all.

I have planned on taking my '67 E-type coupe (silver grey).  I hear rumors
that there will be a special area for Jag parking.  Any others? (Tom?)

Cheers (and see you this weekend!)

Will Zehring