Barry Fox and Don Sforza Gifs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Barry Fox and Don Sforza Gifs
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 20 Jul 1994 16:23:53 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

At Day of Triumph, I took a bunch of pictures. I took the liberty of
scanning two, one of Don Sforza's really nice TR4 and the other has
Don's car next to SOLer Barry Fox. I made the picures kind of small,
but they do give you a notion of the cars. By the way, Barry's car
is very nice, and it is apparently a daily driver. Well done, both of
you!

Well, enjoy the pictures!
rml

p.s. now that I figured out how to get color images, I'll redo a couple
of the black and white jobbies that I have loaded to the ftp directory.

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |